10 Piece 14 Inch Extensions by Raquel Welch Hair Extensions
Price : $266.90 USD
List : $314.00
Hair & Type Human Hair Hair Extensions
Long Length Crown 14"
THE HAIR FASHION SECRET OF SUPER STARS AND SUPER MODELS REVEALED AT LAST!
Now anyone can easily and affordably add length, volume and highlights to their own hair with Raquel Welch 100% Human Hair Clip-in Extensions.
Raquel Welch 100% Human Hair clip-in extensions are made from the finest quality human hair.
Available in nine color levels, these extensions have been specially processed so that they can be professionally colored and / or permed to match any client's needs.
Lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes. Thin and fine hair becomes thick and full. Short hair transforms to long, luxurious hair.
Each set consists of eight pieces in varying weft widths (4pc-1½" wide, 2pc-6" wide, 1pc-7" wide, 1pc-8" wide) plus 2-1" wide pieces to be used for testing perm and color.
A detailed Styling, Care and Maintenance guide is included with each set.
With extensions it's possible to get impossibly fabulous hair. Rich lush curls, gorgeous glossy manes. Volume. Length. Glamorous. Sophisticated. Super sexy. Lightweight, easy to attach and invisible. Only you'll know you're wearing them. Everyone else will just know how fabulous you look.
Made entirely from the finest quality, protein-rich 100% human hair, they come straight and ready for anything you can imagine. Cut them, curl them, perm them. Add highlights or lowlights or color them to match your hair exactly. A detailed Styling, Care and Maintenance Guide is included with each set.
The face shape guide may not apply to this product.
Caring for your Extensions
Raquel Welch™ Human Hair Salon Clip-In Hair should be washed after 4 - 6 wearings
• Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or a pick comb. Do not Brush
• Add 1 capful of a professional shampoo specifically formulated for color treated hair, to two quarts cold - never hot - water
• Wash your human hair extensions thoroughly. Be sure to shampoo your extensions in a downward direction.
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Extremely hot water is not good for your own hair or your human hair extensions.
• Apply professional conditioner for color treated hair, leaving it in for approximately 2 minutes.
• Rinse your extensions again with cool water
• Gently brush through your human hair extensions
• Lay your extensions flat and air dry or you can blow dry your extensions on a low to medium setting
• Use hot tools on your human hair extensions. Be mindful of your heat setting. Tools that are too hot can damage not only your own hair, but your extensions as well.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.