POP Two Piece Human Hair Clip In Extension Systems consist of 2 multi level pieces and are made with a slight natural wave. Add easy length and/or volume without the hassle of working with several individual wefts. Use one or, if you want even longer hair, add the smaller bi level piece at the nape. Set includes 2 inch duck bill hair clips for use in attaching extensions.
Just POP them on! Now anyone can easily and affordably add length, volume, texture and/or highlights to their own hair with Put On Pieces® clip-in 100% fine human hair extensions.
Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes. Thin and fine hair becomes thick and full. Short hair transforms to long, luxurious hair.
The face shape guide may not apply to this product.
Caring for your Extensions
Put On Pieces™ Human Hair Salon Clip-In Hair should be washed after 4 - 6 wearings
• Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or a pick comb. Do not Brush
• Add 1 capful of a professional shampoo specifically formulated for color treated hair, to two quarts cold - never hot - water
• Wash your human hair extensions thoroughly. Be sure to shampoo your extensions in a downward direction.
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Extremely hot water is not good for your own hair or your human hair extensions.
• Apply professional conditioner for color treated hair, leaving it in for approximately 2 minutes.
• Rinse your extensions again with cool water
• Gently brush through your human hair extensions
• Lay your extensions flat and air dry or you can blow dry your extensions on a low to medium setting
• Use hot tools on your human hair extensions. Be mindful of your heat settin. Tools that are too hot can damage not only your own hair, but your extensions as well.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.