Muliti level, 23" wavy one piece clip in extension that creates easy, fashionable style without the hassle of working with several individual wefts. Short hair transforms into luxurious below the shoulder length hair. Long hair becomes thick and full. Clip in for lenght and volume.
HairDo is available in both 100% fine human hair and Kanekalon Vibralite® modacrylic fiber, the finest quality synthetic fiber available.
The collection is available in 21" long human hair and in four synthetic versions: long and mid-lengths in straight or softly waved textures. Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes.
All HairDo Clip-in Extension Systems consist of one multi-level, contoured piece that creates an easy, fashionable style without the hassle of working with several individual wefts.
The face shape guide may not apply to this product.
Caring for your Extensions
HairDo™ Synthetic Salon Clip-In Hair should be washed after 4 - 6 wearings
• Before shampooing, gentyl remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or a pick comb. Do not Brush
• Add 1 teaspoonful of any mild shampoo to two quarts cold - never hot - water
• Soak for 5 minutes and then gently swish up & down. Do not rub.
• Rinse thoroughly twice in coldf water
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• While still wet, spray with a leave-in conditioner that is specifically formulated for synthetic hair goods
• Hang to dry at room temperature
• Style with fingers or pick comb
Warnings: DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER, BLOW DRYER, OR CURLING IRON. AVAOID EXCESS HEAT. DO NOT BRUSH OR COMB WHILE WET!
• Spray with a light mist of leave-in conditioner that is specifically formulated for synthnetic fiber to keep your extensions looking fresh and healthy
• Gently remove any tangles using your fingers or pick comb
• A water soluble hair spray may be used for a light hold
Quick TIP: It is best to store the extension systems flat in plastic bags. Do not sleep or swim while wearing the clip-in extensions.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.