Bravo Wig Human Hair Lace Front Mono Top by Raquel Welch Monofilament Tops
Price : $934.99 USD
List : $1,100.00
Hair & Type Human Hair Monofilament Tops
Cap Size Average
Long Length Crown 10½"
Weight 4¾ Oz.
Bravo by Raquel Welch combins a Sheer Indulgence™ lace front hairline for natural looking off the face styling with the added lightness of the Sheer Indulgence™ monofilament top and the cool comfort of a 100% hand-knotted base, this long & lush, all-over layered silhouette has the added plus of being made with 100% fine human hair!
• Sheer Indulgence Lace Front-Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. • Monofilament Top-Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction. • For optimum results, we recommend you wash, customize, and style your human hair bang before wearing. Human hair is not intended to wear out of the box.
Now available in 3 different silhouettes, our Sheer Indulgence™ Sheer Lines® cap includes 100% human hair on a monofilament top with our Sheer Lines® monofilament front and machine made Memory Cap® base. In addition to the features offered in the Sheer Indulgence™ top, our Sheer Lines® front includes fine human hair that is individually knotted on ⅛" wide, ultra-sheer netting that goes from ear to ear along the polyurethane front rim of the cap. This netting results in a low density, natural looking hairline. You would swear the hair is growing right out of the scalp for amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
With the help of these easy to follow instructions, you'll be able to care for your Raquel Welch™ Collection wig and keep it as timeless as you are.
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HAIRuWEAR Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.