Clip In Color Strips Human Hair by Put On Pieces Hair Extensions
Price : $8.50 USD
List : $10.00
Hair & Type Human Hair Hair Extensions
Long Length Crown 16"
Color Strips are perfect for creating instant brights! Made with the finest quality 100% fine human hair, these clip-in color strips are 16" long on a 1" weft and can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools to blend perfectly with any style you create. Available in 9 fun fantasy tones that have been created to work with just about anyone's hair color.
Just POP them on! Now anyone can easily and affordably add length, volume, texture and/or highlights to their own hair with Put On Pieces® clip-in 100% fine human hair extensions.
Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach, these virtually undetectable extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes. Thin and fine hair becomes thick and full. Short hair transforms to long, luxurious hair.
The face shape guide may not apply to this product.
Caring for your Extensions
Put On Pieces™ Human Hair Salon Clip-In Hair should be washed after 4 - 6 wearings
• Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or a pick comb. Do not Brush
• Add 1 capful of a professional shampoo specifically formulated for color treated hair, to two quarts cold - never hot - water
• Wash your human hair extensions thoroughly. Be sure to shampoo your extensions in a downward direction.
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Extremely hot water is not good for your own hair or your human hair extensions.
• Apply professional conditioner for color treated hair, leaving it in for approximately 2 minutes.
• Rinse your extensions again with cool water
• Gently brush through your human hair extensions
• Lay your extensions flat and air dry or you can blow dry your extensions on a low to medium setting
• Use hot tools on your human hair extensions. Be mindful of your heat settin. Tools that are too hot can damage not only your own hair, but your extensions as well.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.