16" easiXtend Professional Human Hair Pro 8 pc Clip In by EasiHair Hair Extensions
Price : $260.94 USD
List : $327.50
Hair & Type Human Hair Hair Extensions
Long Length Crown 16"
Weight 3.60 Oz.
You get 6 FREE easlites clip in extensions with this item Available easilites colors below
Affordable, lightweight and easy to attatch without causing damage to your own hair. Unlike permanent extensions, EasiXtend can be removed and stored within minutes. Use EasiXtend to add volume, length and/or highlights.
With EasiXtend exclusive color blends there's a color to match virtually every woman. 16" easiXtend Professional Human Hair Pro 8 pc Clip In
easiXtend professional is produced with protein rich 100% human hair.
easiXtend elite is produced with 100% Remy human hair.
Can be flat-ironed, curled and/or colored.
Affordable, lightweight and easy to attach without causing damage to your own hair.
Unlike permanent extensions, easXtend can be removed & stored in minutes
Use easiXtend to add volume, length and/or highlights
With easiXtend's exclusive color blends there's a color to match virtually every woman.
NOTE: COUPON CODES MAY NOT BE USED WITH CLEARANCE ITEMS.
We haven't entered any collection info yet for this item, please check back later.
The face shape guide may not apply to this product.
Caring for your Extensions
easiXtend™ Human Hair Salon Clip-In Hair should be washed after 4 - 6 wearings
• Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or a pick comb. Do not Brush
• Add 1 capful of a professional shampoo specifically formulated for color treated hair, to two quarts cold - never hot - water
• Wash your human hair extensions thoroughly. Be sure to shampoo your extensions in a downward direction.
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Extremely hot water is not good for your own hair or your human hair extensions.
• Apply professional conditioner for color treated hair, leaving it in for approximately 2 minutes.
• Rinse your extensions again with cool water
• Gently brush through your human hair extensions
• Lay your extensions flat and air dry or you can blow dry your extensions on a low to medium setting
• Use hot tools on your human hair extensions. Be mindful of your heat settin. Tools that are too hot can damage not only your own hair, but your extensions as well.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.