Free Spirit - Monofilament Short Shag by Raquel Welch Monofilament Wigs
Price : $289.85 USD
List : $341.00
Hair & Type Synthetic Monofilament Wigs
Cap Size Average
Short Length Crown 5¼"
Weight 2½ Oz.
This classic short with cut with the natural hairline of a Sheer Lines® front, the cool, light comfort of the Sheer Indulgence™ Top and our new Non-Slip silicone construction, includes long softly waved layers on top and sides that beautifully blend into flipped, textured ends in the back. Shown in Shadow Shade Glazed Fire (SS28).
Sheer Indulgence - quite simply the finest wigs in the world. Each piece features hand-knotted monofilament designs, seamless details,a nd exquisite craftnamship. So you can expect incredible color, quality, texture, and flexibility. The look is sheer luxury.
The face shape guide may not apply to this product.
Caring for your Wig
With the help of these easy to follow instructions, you'll be able to care for your Raquel Welch™ Collection wig and keep it as timeless as you are.
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HAIRuWEAR Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.