Legend Lace Front Monofilament by Raquel Welch Monofilament Wigs
Price : $331.50 USD
List : $390.00
Hair & Type Synthetic Monofilament Wigs
Cap Size Average
Long Length Crown 11½"
Weight 5½ Oz.
This long layered lace front Sheer Indulgence™ monofiliment top style comes out of the box with loosely spiraled curls, but with Tru2Life™ heat-friendly synthetic hair you can style it either wavy or stick straight. Legend Lace Front Monofilament
Sheer Indulgence Wigs
I am excited to unveil my new Sheer Indulgence Collection - 20 fabulous styles, all graced with impeccable quality, unparalleled style, and soft luxurious comfort. You've never seen anything like it before, promise. Sheer Indulgence is sheer comfort, sheer ease, sheer genius.
Experience monofilament the ultimate in natural lightweight comfort. The hair is hand knotted, one by one, so that you can brush it in the direction of your choice for easy parting and styling versatility.
So indulge yourself, you deserve it! Fabulous styles, incredible comfort and confidence only from Sheer Indulgence, just for you. Trust me. These are like no other wigs in the world.
With the help of these easy to follow instructions, you'll be able to care for your Raquel Welch™ Collection wig and keep it as timeless as you are.
• Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Do not brush.
• Add 1 tablespoon HAIRuWEAR Wash & Wear shampoo to a basin of cool water.
• Soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly in cool water. Do not rub.
• Be sure to rinse until all shampoo is removed, as improper rinsing could result in damage.
• Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not squeeze or twist.
• Do not brush or comb while wet as it may stretch or otherwise damage the fiber.
• Never put a wet wig on a solid head stand or block as it will stretch the cap.
• Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
Most manufacturers identify cap sizes differently. Use this guide to help identify the capsize circumference of a wig. To find your cap size for a wig or hairpiece, use a flexible fabric or plastic tape measure and place one end in the middle of your forehead (just touching your front hairline), then wrap the remaining tape around the back of your your head just above your neck hairline behind your ears and then back to the middle of your forehead. Take this measurement and use the below chart to help select the correct size for your cap!
Measurement: 18.5" to 20" Most children and petite women.
Once you have found the perfect match for your cap size, you can use our quick links on the bottom of this page to "Search By" Cap Size to browse items that are available.
This following standard shipping rates are approximate for 1 or 2 lb packages, your actual total will be calculated during checkout.